Friday, March 27, 2009

Today was real hard for me. I have so many things to do at once that I feel like I am burning a candle at both ends. With all that is going on in my life, with trying to sell mom's estate, dealing with my siblings, going back and forth from Vernon to Lubbock, trying to do my job, getting my new house in order to where we can move in soon, looking for a new place to worship, pay bills, and be the wife and mother that I need to be, keeping the house as organized as much as I can and so much more. I feel as though I am coming unravelled at times. I know that I am not, but sometimes it is so overwhelming. There is so much that needs my attention. I am not complaining, just venting. I thank the Lord that He is still in control. I would really mess things up, if I was. I really miss Mother. I wished that I could talk to her. She always listened when I needed to talk. I don't want to burden Wayne down with little petty things. I know that a lot of things that women go through, men are not that concerned. It is not a big of deal to them. Women just need to talk sometimes. I know that Wayne loves me and would listen to me but he has so much that he has to deal with himself. I just feel like what I have to say is not important enough to worry him with. We do not even have time for one another. I do not want us to get lost in all of this part of our lives. I miss Mom so much. She managed so good with all the kids and dad and the things in her life. I know that I can. Lord, you have to help me. Help me get through this. I need your comfort and strength. I need you Lord. The Bible says," those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not grow faint" I will be alright. I have a big God and I can depend on and trust to be there for me. Thank you my Heavenly Father.

No comments: