Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom

Today was Dad and Mom's anniversary. This year would have been their 60th. After 12 years since dad's passing, mom has gone home to Jesus. She and dad are celebrating it again together. I dreamed about her the other night. She had her red dress on and she was dancing and praising God. She looked so happy and free. She looked at me and just smiled. Her hair was dark again. It flowed around her shoulders. She twirled and just floated it seemed. I sat there captive. She wasn't sick or gasping for air. She was full of life. Thank you God! I think God allows us to dream like that to help us heal. Seeing her like that, made me feel better about her leaving. Oh I know that I will still have my times, but that's alright. I know in my heart it won't be long till we shall meet again. I have that assurance. Wayne in his sweet way said that they just changed their residence. He is right but I still miss them both. Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom. It must be wonderful where you are. Until we meet again. I love you.

No comments: