Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our House

Donald, my oldest brother, called and said that there was someone wanting to buy mom and dad's house. That is such a marvelous thing. Since being the executrix over mom's estate, it has been hard to oversee that things go well. With me being 3 hrs away it has been very difficult to do. Donald , Debbie and Jan has helped me with checking up on things with the house. They have been such a blessing to me. I will never be able to express what that has meant to me. It has been such a burden for us. Keeping the appearance up as well on the house has been difficult also. It is such a cute house. I hope that we have done well and that mom and dad would have been proud of the way we have handled things. I know that they are gone but part of me still wants to feel like they, in some way, would be proud of us. A few of the kids have not helped at all but that is alright. I am not going to worry about something that I cannot fix. God is a better choice to take care of that. I am rejoicing in my heart anyway. God is still on the throne and knows exactly where I am at and what I need. Thank you Father. I love you.

No comments: