Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Oldest

My oldest son, Jonathan will be getting married Nov 21st. He is marrying Alejandra. She is sweet and loving. She has such a peace about her. She loves the Lord and it shows through her actions and love for others. Jonathan and Ale (We call her that) are good together. They are very happy. They really take care of each other. It makes my heart feel easier knowing that Jonathan will be taken care of. I pray that they will be happy, blessed and have many years together. I pray that they will be as happy, as Wayne and I have been the past 33 years. Marriage is so wonderful when you are with your soul mate. It makes a difference when you serve God and put Him first in your marriage. Then each other. The children come next. Wayne's mother (Pat) told me one time, that you need to always make time for each other through your marriage. Go on dates and spend time with each other. Be best of friends because one day you will have an empty nest and it will be just the two of you. You have to know that you have a good relationship and love to carry you through to the next phase in your life. We still have Nathanael, our 16 yr old, with us. He is so great. He loves music and is concentrating right now, making a CD, of him playing songs on the keyboard. It won't be long till he will want to move. That will be hard for me because he is the baby. But I will get through. Wayne and I are the best of friends and I guess always have been. We love being with each other. He still makes me laugh. He is so precious to me. How I know that he was the one for me, is because God placed that love in my heart for him a long time ago. He is the best thing that has happened in my life besides the Lord and my children. I am so blessed. Thank you Father for your blessings on me. My cup runs over. I have 3 wonderful sons that I love so much and a precious daughter-in-law and another soon to be daughter-in-law. What more can I ask for? My house is full and filled with love.

No comments: