Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family

These are my children. My oldest is Jonathan. He is 29. He is a young man that follows the Lord. He seeks to do whatever he can for others. He loves to serve Christ with his whole being. He plays the bass guitar on the church Praise Team. He is presently leading a group called "Crossroads" for single and divorced persons. Being divorced himself, he knows the ups and downs that it can bring. He is wanting to someday settle down with a special young lady, that feels a calling in this field also, that can work by his side to help these hurting souls. Philip is 24. He loves life and seeks to make his life full and prosperous. He loves God and has been called as an Evangelist. He is one that wants it all in life. He strives to do his best in many things. His mind is always thinking of ways to do something better. He plays the saxaphone beautifully. I think that he needs to make a CD one day. He has such an anointing on his life. When he plays, it seems like it reaches down into your soul and ministers to your need. He is married to a beautiful young woman named Dana. She is so precious to Wayne and I. We were so blessed when she became part of us. She is 24 also. She sings with sincerety and love for the Lord. She has a zest for life. She right beside Philip and helps him in his ministry. She is a strong and devoted young woman. She gives all that she has in whatever task is set before her. They have no children right now. They did have a miscarrage, this past year, that was difficult. They have come a long way since then and with God's divine touch they are victorious. Nathanael is our baby. Well, I do not think he likes to be called that now. He is 15 and will be 16 in August. He is the drummer on the Praise team. He has such a sweet spirit about him. He loves the Lord and seeks Him everyday. He feels the call into the ministry and is wanting to attend CFNI when he graduates from High School. He is writing a novel right now to help reach younger readers. He hopes that it will help them to find Christ, if they do not know Him as their personal Savior. He loves to bowl and is on a bowling league. He has a good average. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I feel so blessed being the "Mom" of this crew. I am so proud of them all. I love the verse in Psalms, that says, "Delight thyself also in the Lord and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." He has truly given me my desires that I had prayed, from a very early age. I couldn't ask for much more. My cup is running over. Thank you, Jesus.


















Jonathan and Nathanael took a few minutes to pose for me before running out the door to church, on a Wednesday night. Nathanael grabbed Princess (our family pet) and she got in the picture also. Thanks guys!




































Here is Philip and Dana. She is helping me set my website up. She is so smart. She works in the hospital as a Pharmacy Tech. She and Philip are the owners of our family business. We just took Philip to Chili's. Now he is all smiles!




1 comment:

Dana said...

You write beautifully! I think your first post turned out great. Thank you for your kind words. They are an encouragement to me and Philip.

Love, Dana